Professional Infrared Thermal Imaging Service in Orlando and Though-out the Southeast Since 2005
Orlando Roof Infrared Thermal Imaging
We are highly skilled professional roofing thermographers that work in throughout Florida including Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Longwood, Apopka, and Sanford. We use high quality, high resolution FLIR cameras to assist our clients.
We Can Extend the Life of Your Roof System
If your roofer or tenants tell you that you have roof leaks and your roof needs replacing, call us first. Roof infrared thermal imaging is a proven method of finding trapped water in roofing systems. Using infrared thermal imaging, we locate the moisture and mark the wet areas with marking paint. You can then surgically repair the roof and extend the life of your roofing system. Your results would be saving a substantial amount of money and extending the lifespan of your roof. All our surveys are in accordance to ASTM CC1153 “Standard Practice for Location of Wet Insulation in Roofing Systems Using Infrared Imaging”.
Our surveys include:
- Verification of at least one thermal anomaly with a Tramex Moisture Meter.
- The perimeter of defect areas on flat roof surfaces is spray painted to show the section(s) to needing repairs (unless the client request otherwise).
- We prepare a report that is accurate and clearly presented with digital and IR pictures that are easy to understand by the customer.
- We can provide a CAD drawing showing the locations of the thermal anomalies.
Aerial Roof Thermal Imaging Inspections
As a professional Thermographer, we can provide high-quality Aerial roof infrared thermal imaging inspections throughout Florida. Visual photos of the roof surface are taken during the day, and we perform an aerial roof infrared thermal imaging inspection at night. We provide a report with regular and infrared thermal images. Then a CAD drawing is overlaid over the infrared photo indicating areas of suspect moisture infiltration.
Roof leaks can cause roofs to become thermally deficient, breaks down the buildings structural integrity, or reduce the operating life of the roof system. Weller Infrared Services roof inspections show clients the problems related to their roof system. Building owners may save many thousands of dollars over the life span of a building, often starting from year one.
After we perform an infrared thermal imaging survey on your roof system, Weller Infrared Services can then provide a complete assessment of your roof. We work closely with Building Envelope Consultants that specializes in roofing analysis and design.
We can help with:
- Roofing Evaluation: All types of low-slope and steep-slope roofing; condition assessments, leak investigations, thermal scans, life-cycle assessment, and identification of repair options.
- Investigation and Forensics: Document research, testing, identification of the causes) of leaks or system failure, identification of repair options.
- Design Services: Design and engineering of the roofing rehabilitation.
- Litigation Consulting: Review of construction and design from a position of due diligence, adherence to code requirements, and standard of care.
We Have the Skill and Knowledge
Our experience and knowledge can help with your next thermal imaging survey. Weller Infrared Services has a Level 3 certification from the Infraspection Institute. Our certification is in accordance with ASNT Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A Personnel Qualification and Certification in Nondestructive Testing, 2011 Edition.
©Copyright Weller Infrared Services, Inc.